Saturday, July 08, 2006

come as you are

hurray! I've started a blog. Now all I need is readers! So in what possibly might be a cheap shot, I am about to email a slew of friends and family announcing my blog.

So if you're visiting this site after receiving my email, welcome! Hope you look around and enjoy what is essentially evolving as "the environmentally friendly guide for the extremely lazy." Thanks for checking it out! And since I know that all of you have many lovely ways to spend your Saturday, I'm offering a reward for your efforts. The first person to send me an email or leave a comment on the site will receive their very own care package courtesy of yours truly, containing two zippered Green Bags for your shopping pleasure (for more about green bags, read yesterday's post).
Ok, I'm off to enjoy the great Southern California outdoors. Happy reading!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

duffy-
well played. i'm down with mother earth. huge time.
am i the first commenter? big prize coming my way?
hope you guys are well...

Anonymous said...

Hey duff- I dig your saving the planet. And finding easy ways to incorporate it into our lifestyles!

Here's a good link about seafood to avoid/ be wary of: http://www.blueocean.org/Seafood/

Wish you were here in East Hampton!